Family

Family
April 2013

Thursday, October 13, 2011

September Has Passed, where did it go?

I have decided to keep this blog going even though I'm done being treated for Cancer. I am now in remission!!! 4 months now. I can't believe how time flies when you're going to live. ;)Ok, so time is probably flying because I'm a busy mother of 4 and can't keep up with anything. This week we have SEP conferences a.k.a. Parent teacher Conference. I can't believe that the middle of first term is already here. It's crazy. I haven't even got in the groove of things yet. It feels like school just started. It actually feels like school just ended. Where did the Summer go? We've already had snow. Thank goodness it didn't stick.

So far this year Nolan has made big improvement in the 4th grade. He is staying more organized and actually turning his homework in. He loves his teacher Mr. Johnson. He's his first male teacher and loves math and science like Nolan does. Mr. Johnson is great at keeping in touch with me and letting me know how things are at school. I really like that.

Zac is in the 2nd grade and has Miss Sue for his teacher. Her last name is Walker, but she has everyone call her Sue. It's different and my thinks it's disrespectful. Maybe it is, but what are you gonna do? She is a teacher that loves art. She was even an art teacher at one time. Zac loves art as well and is loving second grade.

Jaelene is loving pre-school. Last year she was the one girl out of a class of ten. This year there is a total of four girls and she is loving it. She can't wait to go to school with her brothers.

Madalie is potty trained!!! Yes!!!! I am done with diapers!!! I mean she is done with diapers. =) She is learning her colors and shapes. I thought I better teach her since she thinks everything is pink and purple. Her favorite color is purple.

Clint is currently taking Math, Biology, English, and Music Appreciation. It is a full load. He doesn't have much free time, but he is getting all A's. We are so proud of him.

As for me, I'm trying to recover from Chemo Brain and to get some energy back. No matter what I do I feel like I've been kicked in the butt! Cleaning the house, shopping, and field trips knock me off my feet. I'm told that in time it will get better. I hope so. I have my next PET Scan in Nov. and with hope and faith the results will be good.

Till Next time,

Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment