Family

Family
April 2013

Monday, April 4, 2011

Well That Sucks!!!

So I was just looking in this fabulous Cancer binder that I got from my Oncologist and I was going over my Chemo schedule and noticed this little notation at the bottom of each of my chemo days. It said "Chemotherapy 1A and Chemotherapy 2B" and so on. It was all a blur to me at the Doctors, but today it hit me. I have 7 more infusions. I will have my last Chemo treatment on July 5th and then three weeks of radiation. Well that means I will miss my two family reunions. Normally that would be OK to some, but I've really been looking forward to it. Since I can't go my family will have to come see me. =)

So how am I feeling after my first Chemo treatment? Like Crud. I feel nauseated and tired. I feel like someone beat me up. My bones ache. I have terrible body aches. So basically it stinks! Well here's to seven more. =)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be there to help with the kids. You're in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete