Family

Family
April 2013

Friday, September 27, 2013

Holy Cow It's Been Almost a Year!

I didn't realize how long it has been since I last wrote. Life is great and crazy as usual. I had my last scan in June and the cancer is still gone. =) Yay! I now only have to have appointments every 6 months and no more scans!!!! I am a Survivor!!!! Clint is still in school. He has a love hate relationship with school. This semester he is taking Criminal Justice, Calculus, and Chemistry. All subjects he loves. Calculus is way over my head and he tries to talk to me about it. Sorry babe, I don't get it. He has decided that he wants to be a surgeon. I know he can do it, but it's a lot of work. Nolan started sixth grade. I can't believe it. He has two teachers. He loves both of them. His favorite subjects are Math and Science. He's pretty good at both too. He wants to be an engineer when he grows up. We had a new family move in across the street and he has made a new friend. They are in the same class. He has so far done pretty good. I'm so happy about that. Zachary started the fourth grade and he got the teacher that he wanted. I'm happy because we got a teacher that Nolan had in the past. We know what is expected of him. Zachary has kind of just slid by while we get Nolan on track. That won't be happening this year. Zac is bummed because his best friend is in the other class. This is our fourth year here so he does have a lot of friends in his class. Jaelene has started first grade and as always she loves it. She gets all her homework done and I love it. It's awesome to have one child I don't have to constantly fight with. She has a lot of friends and loves her teacher. She still likes to hug her parents and that is nice. I dread the day she stops wanting that. Madalie, our baby started Pre-School. I cried, she didn't. She loves going as long as she isn't going to miss something at home. She likes having friends to play with. I love to hear how her day was. She is always so excited about everything. Last year she started to do this thing where after I put her in the car and go to get in the driver seat she yells surprise! It's funny She stopped doing it for awhile and has started doing it again. I love my kids they are the sunshine and craziness in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment