Family

Family
April 2013

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Hairdo

Ok, I've been keeping the kids informed about everything going on. We have been talking to them and getting their feelings on everything and what we found out was that Nolan was afraid for me to lose my hair. Apparently Mommy won't look as hot as Daddy does bald. Well I thought about it and I've been reading things on Chemo and a lot of people have said that it makes it easier to cut your hair before you lose it. So well that is what I did. My mom and four year old daughter decided to do it with me. My daughter and I also put in purple extensions for fun. Violet is the color for Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Before:

I love my mom for going with me, but I am so proud that my 4 year old daughter wanted to do it too. She first said she would go bald, but I told her no. Then she said she wanted Ellen Degeneres' hair, but we settled on the bob. I think it suits her better.

After:

3 comments:

  1. that is so cute ! i love the haircuts - i want to do a purple stripe for you :) and get my haircut short in support as well ;) much love being sent to all of you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SWEET! I actually teared up seeing those pictures. Your mom and daughter are so sweet to do it with you. You are amazing Sumer and I know you'll beat this and come out stronger. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look darling! You can kick this!!

    ReplyDelete